Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5 mths ?!!

I kind of took a long intermission between halves of Lydia's birth story. ha. Yikes...

I was going through looking at pictures of how much my little girl has changed already, it's so crazy. I feel like she left the newborn stage super fast because she chunked up really quickly. Here's a little look at her each month so far. I haven't gotten to month 5 yet. :) 


dec. 25th. newborn

1 & 2 month

3 & 4 month
Just in the last few days her little diva personality has broken through the surface. I'm guessing (crossing my fingers) that she'll be a little more calm than Warren. (He goes a million miles a minute) But I'm pretty sure I'm going to have my hands full with a little girl in all senses :) I'm not really sure how to deal with Diva-ness :)

 Warren also in the last few days has started to be a little rough with her. We've had to have many talks about how we don't bear hug her and roll around on the ground with her, 0r tip her over while she's sitting in the bumbo, or lay directly on top of her, or, etc... :) I know he just wants her to be up and running all around with him so he has a little play buddy 24-7. They're now sleeping in the same room and he wont go to sleep unless he knows Lydi is coming in to sleep soon, too. Or if in the mornings I bring her in the bed to lay next to me if she wakes up too early for me, when he wakes up, he'll scream for "LYDI! Where's LYDI!?" She's already growing too fast, so even though I'm excited for when they can play together, I want her to still stay my little chunk-a-munk for now:)

(And just a couple of my little man. I was taking pictures of Seth and he wanted in on the fun. I told him to pose and the first picture is what he did:) Then laughed.) 

I sure feel lucky to have these two little kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by :)