Thursday, March 8, 2012

little miss

I feel like I never have time to blog anymore. I need to be better! Even if it's just one picture:) But here's little Lydi at 10 weeks. I feel like she's a lot older than that because she's already 13lbs! Twice her birth weight. She grew out of the newborn stage really fast with her chubs coming on. She's such a content little lady. We're hoping her dark hair stays and that she gets warrens curls, but we'll see. She's such a little love bug and I love kissing on her chubby cheeks. She's starting to smile more at our crazy huge smiley faces and high pitched voices to her. haha. Warren loves her and calls her Lydi, or baby girdle. (girl) it's so funny, i love that that's how it sounds to him. People always ask me if it's a lot different having a girl and so far the only difference has been that I can put pink on her :) She still sleeps a lot and I'm sure I can say it's more different when her little personality starts to shine more. I'm just lucky to be a mother to both my adorable bebes.


4 comments:

  1. She is such a lovely little lady! Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much she looks like Warren. Little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love baby cheeks? Since I've had children I now understand the line from Where the Wild Things Are, "we'll eat you up we love you so!" For some reason I just can't kiss my baby enough!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by :)