Wednesday, October 5, 2011

friday night fun!

Last Friday we went to Cornbelly's with some friends from our ward. It was such a fun little place for the little kidlets :) We of course got pictures on the big rocking chair. Warren wasn't too thrilled getting his picture with his momma and daddy. I think they both loved the bounce houses and the big bounce pad things the best.






They both were fans of the tire horsey swings.


Kelsi was loving the little slide.


This was one thing I wish I could have done. It looked so fun! But I opted out, didn't think it would be too good with the pregnant belly going on, bouncing up and down.







we went on the cow train ride

Duck races! 

 We tired the little ones out pretty good. Warren was ready to zonk out right when we got home. 

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by :)