I went up to Logan to stay with Shanae and the fam while Seth was away for a week. It was fun and I love being around my sis. On Wednesdays they go to what is called 'Hot Chocolate Club' where you can ice skate and then you get free hot chocolate afterwards. I was a little nervous, I hadn't been in FOREVER. Good thing they let you take strollers on the ice. Warrens ice skates were the CUTEST things I've ever seen. He didn't like them so much at first when he tried to walk in them. And then on the ice, it was worse. He let us drag him around for a bit, but then he just wanted to try and walk, with not much success :) It was really fun though and made me wish I had taken up ice skating back in the day. haha. I was really wanting to try a triple sow-cow.
deconstructing healing
5 months ago

















Soooo cute...soooo fun! Wish I could have been there joining in on the fun, maybe I'll get a chance in a couple of weeks to see if I can still stand up on those things.
ReplyDelete