Sunday, October 24, 2010

things i secretly love

I'll admit that I'm random, I've been told that a few times. I have random thoughts a lot.

The other day I was thinking about how much I love hospitals. Let me explain, I like being taken care of in hospitals:) I really like being able to and told to sleep all day because I need to, to heal. I like being brought my food without having to get out of bed. I like the pain killers that make you woozy and throw you into that dream stage where it pretty much forces you to sleep. I like the warm, fresh from the dryer blankets they bring you. I like the countless supply of beverages, pudding and crackers they let you have.

I've never had a bad experience with any nurse or doctor the 4 times I've been laid up in a hospital, so what's not to like!? :)

I also really like flying and being in airports. Airport and plane bathrooms do disgust me and the high prices of food in airports are dumb, but other than that, I like it. My dads a private pilot and so we grew up flying most everywhere farther than Oregon. I did complain a lot on those trips though, because there wasn't a bathroom and not much room to move around or sleep. I don't really have reasons why I love airports and flying, I just do.

And a picture of my almost walking boy. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by :)