I have a love/hate relationship with fall. I love love LOVE summer. I love the warmth and being outside and not having to put on layers to stay warm. I get cold easier than the normal person, I think.
BUT
I love the Fall. I love the crispness of air, the football galore, the atmosphere of football (I miss high school football games, too), the colors, the pumpkin spice smells, the holidays that come along with it, wearing hoodies and sweats, and on and on.
I DO NOT like the winter.
That's where the hate of fall comes in. It leads to winter. I think it's just the cold and having to get places in the snow that makes it this way. I think the only two things I like about winter are basketball season starts and Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE to ski, snowboard, snowmobile...I really really just do not like the cold. I think I have SADS (seasonal affective disorder) I hate being cooped up inside all day and not seeing the sun shining bright. If the snow stayed in the mountains to go visit to and the sun played here in the valley, I would live in the perfect place.
On to the point of the post ;)
BYU FOOTBALL..
sigh.......
BYU FOOTBALL..
sigh.......


My bro bleeds blue.

At half time they recognized all the All-American quarterbacks from BYU.


So, does this mean you are coming up to Logan on Oct. 1st to see BYU play USU? C'mon, you know you want to! Then you can come visit me and Kim and we won't even make you change out of your BYU apparel before coming into the house :) JK Seriously though, it would be so fun if you came up!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I could've written this post. I love, LOVE, summer. I'm in denial right now that it's ending. But I can't get over how gorgeous the mountains are turning. I love BYU football, and I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think the year should go from April to December. Skip Jan-March entirely.
ReplyDeleteAHH I feel the EXACT same way about Fall! Football season is the best! Can't wait to move back and make it to a game!
ReplyDeleteWe must be related, I AM NOT A FAN OF WINTER EITHER!! You just vacation to cold places to snowboard, snowmobile,etc. you don't have to live in it. That is why we may have to head back to Hawaii?
ReplyDelete