So as I typed that title, I thought...they could be thinking,"she's having twins!".. haha.. Sometimes I think that would be fun..
This is Janica Ellsworth and I in the picture. You're thinking, what?
Janica and I are (were) the only 2 Janica's at BYU.
We lived in Centennial Apt's at the same time and met once there.
We both ended up marrying Ellsworths.
We graduated the same year in the same college at BYU.
She has a little boy. I have one on the way. How cool is that?!
Janica Ellsworth sqaured.

Wow, what are the chances of that?
ReplyDeleteHaha, that is hilarious! How weird...
ReplyDeletewhat are the odds??? CRAZY!!!! and cool :)
ReplyDeleteLast night I dreamed I was in Hawaii with you ... I wish! I hope you are you having tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteJanica! It's so fun to see your blog and what you're up to--congrats on babies and graduating! That's so awesome!
ReplyDeleteUm, I really did think that was you saying you were having twins. But how random/crazy you two still have the same name!
ReplyDelete